~ organic apple ranch, ciderworks, distillery - pure paradise ~
Indigeny Holiday Fondue
A flavorful recipe for cheese fondue using Indigeny Cider. This recipe is perfect for dipping veggies, soft pretzels, toasts or sliced apples!
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Indigeny Hard Apple Cider
- 6 cups shredded cheddar or swiss cheese
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir in Indigeny cider and heat to boiling.
- Boil 2-3 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Reduce heat to low and add cheese, gradually, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to fondue pot and serve with apple wedges and cubes of sour dough bread.
~ celebrate, share, renew nature's bounty ~