~ organic apple ranch, ciderworks, distillery - pure paradise ~
Chocolate Brandy Balls
Another Holiday Favorite using Indigeny Apple Brandy
- 1 cup evaporated millk
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 box crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 ½ cups ground nuts
- 1/3 cup Indigeny Organic Apple Brandy
- Heat milk and chips over medium heat until chips are melted and mixture is smootoh.
- Take off heat, add sugar, ½ cup nuts, vanilla wafer crumbs and Indigeny Organic Apple Brandy.
- Let stand at room temperature until mixture can be rolled into one-inch inch balls.
- Then roll the balls in the remaining one cup of nuts.
- Refrigerate the balls until firm and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Better after one-two weeks.
~ celebrate, share, and renew nature's bounty ~