~ organic apple ranch, ciderworks, distillery - pure paradise ~
Apple Cider Waffles
Serve Apple cider waffles with warm maple syrup on a cold autumn morning.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Indigeny Apple Cider
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt for at least 20 seconds. Set aside
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, and apple cider until well combined. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Heat the waffle iron, spray or brush with oil or butter, and cook until golden.
~ celebrate, share, renew nature's bounty ~